Front Desk Receptionist
OrchestrateHR, a third-party administrator providing technology-based, consumer-driven solutions to clients throughout the United States, is seeking a Front Desk Receptionist for our office located in Dallas, Tx.
Working at the front desk as a receptionist, you will generally be asked to do administrative tasks. This includes doing things like:
- Answering the phones with a certain set of words as a greeting; we have a wide range of entities corresponding through our front desk.
- Maintain professional manner and greet people while answering phones.
- You will be asked to know certain things about the company and the employees so you can relay calls, take messages and provide necessary information to those who are calling. This will help with the lines of communication so that the rest of the office will be able to concentrate on what they have been hired to do rather than field phone calls.
- Filing, sorting mail, scanning and data entry at times. It is important to manage the information for the office and to maintain good computer files.
- Administrative duties you will be asked to do will vary by department and depend on the assistance needed.
- Be responsible for opening and closing of the phone system.
- Assist with the monitor for video display.
- High school degree, or equivalent
- Be dependable- attendance and punctuality is a must
- Ability to assit with clients in a professional manner
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.