Patient Account Representative ( Lone Star MSO)
|Salary Range:||Based on Experience|
Lone Star MSO
This is a full time position offering competitive salary and benefits. The model candidate must possess great work ethic and be able to multi-task and work in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-volume billing environment.
This position is responsible for all aspects of full-cycle billing; which may include:
- 3rd Party Billing
- Coding/ adjusting Codes (ICD-9/CPT)
- Working Denials and Appeals
- Payment or Cash Posting
- Charge entry/ Data Entry
- A/R management
- Workman’s Comp experience a plus
- MUST have Minimum 2+ Years RECENT Medical Billing experience.
- Excellent computer skills in MS Word and Excel
- Detail oriented and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong A/R experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have an understanding of medical terminology, and a general understanding of medical insurance laws and guidelines, insurance policy and coverage types, Liens and Appeals process, physician billing procedures and payment policies.
- Requires strong organizational abilities, proficiency in Customer Service, oral and written communications, accurate and efficient keyboarding with strong competencies in the use of common office software applications, the ability to create spreadsheets to analyze and present data.
- Experience with Athena or eClinicalworks a plus!
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.